Arlene ‘Pinstripes’ Moran
1930’s Gangster turned Vampire
|Mortality ●||Night ●||Power ○||Wild ●|
When you suffer harm, mark the same number of boxes as harm received. When you heal harm, erase it in the same order. You heal about 1 harm/day naturally. You can mark a Scar to ignore all harm you are about to suffer.
- Finn Mccann owes me 1 Debt as they rely on me for their fix.
- Lola-Mae Lester owes me 1 Debt as they bear responsibility for me becoming a vampire.
- Matthew Rodriguez owes me 1 Debts because I aided him when he fucked up with the Oakwood Local Werewolves
- Tolstoy owes me 1 debt for getting involved in the Blood Bank Hunter situation
- Daryl Oakbrook owes me 1 debt as he asked me to learn about what Bobby Ray Randolph is up to
- I owe Raine (Suncourt Blood Bank Fairy) 2 Debts for them making sure I get fed regularly.
- I owe Alessio Caladri for not murdering me over the Rodriguez situation
- I owe Bobby Ray Randolph for the first tip on the Blood Bank Hunter Situation
Vamp Corruption Move
When you feed on an unwilling victim, mark corruption.
When you share a moment of intimacy—physical or emotional—with another person, tell them a secret about yourself or owe them a Debt. Either way, they enter your Web and owe you a Debt.
When you die or retire your character, name someone in the scene you want dead; your agents and allies relentlessly pursue them.
You hunger for human blood. When you feed, roll with Blood. On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2, On a miss, something goes terribly wrong.
- You heal 1-harm
- You learn a secret about them
- You take +1 forward
- They don’t die
When you Keep Your Cool under emotional duress, roll with Blood instead of Spirit.
Put Out the Word
When you cash in a Debt with someone in your Web, add this option to the list:
- Put out the word with their Faction that you want something. You get +3 forward to Hit the Streets with that Faction.
When someone comes to you to ask for a favour, look for advice/info, or threaten your interests, they enter your Web and owe you a Debt. When someone is in your Web, you gain the following when dealing with them:
- Get +1 ongoing to Lend a Hand or Get in the Way of their efforts
- Add this question to Figure Someone Out: “What is your character’s true hunger?”
At the start of a session, choose someone in your Web and learn a secret about them that they’d rather keep buried. They leave your Web only when they no longer owe you a Debt
- A secluded apartment (Lake Parc Place), a comfortable car, a smart phone
- Dual 9mm Glocks (2-harm, close, loud)